Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Wedding Madness!

As can be imagined, I do not have a lot of time to "write" about the current wedding planning here on my blog, namely because I am in the thick of it. But, I thought I would post a few pictures with captions in order to keep things up to date- the wedding is 3 days away- and as long as we do not have an Arctic storm headed our way, everything is looking good!

Marriage license bought and ready to go! Music playlists have been created, ceremony and our personal vows have all been finalized and are ready to go!  Let's get married! 
We had a "silverware rolling" and wedding food tasting party last weekend- while we did not get much done, it sure was fun! The food and cocktails are great- get excited! 
I spent a lot of time and money doing my food shopping at Costco and Trader Joes last night- come hungry folks! 
I am getting ready to wrap these babies in foil and get them prepped for my "baked potato bar" at the reception.
My dear friend Ashley (whom has helped me greatly put all of this together) made these amazing menu chalkboards- there are more to come, you will have to see them for yourself in person- so great! 
Bridemaids and Groomsmen gifts are ready to go! 
I am running last minute errands trying to stay calm, my mother is out shopping for outdoor heaters, while my friends and family are packing up to travel to Concan for a weekend of wedding fun! I am really hoping everything is going to turn out well (even the weather). Stay tuned, I will post some pictures from the weekend after we return from our Texas "honeymoon" in Fredricksburg next week for those of you who won't be there to share it with us! (Say a little prayer for us- hehe)

No comments:

Post a Comment