Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Welcome

Welcome to PeoplewholovetoeatarethebestPeople. There are not very many people in this world who do not like to eat- so this blog is a celebration of food, drink and those who cook it, serve it or enjoy it! I am not an exceptional writer but I am great at eating!

As most of you know, Nathan has taken a huge step in furthering his brewing education and therefore we have moved to Chicago for awhile so he can attend Siebel World Brewing Academy here. (The picture above is at Siebel Academy in 1909 that we saw at the Chicago History Museum). I have some extra time on my hands and a big appetite for awesome food, beers from another part of the country, and a new experience. So, I thought I would document it....here goes nothing! I hope you enjoy the ride.

I made this chicken for Nathan on his first day of school for dinner- I am better at eating out than cooking!


No comments:

Post a Comment